this is a description of the gifts page
Transport yourself to the Green Mountain Forests of Vermont with a collection of 2 bark wrapped cheeses along with a hand-crafted wooden spreader and rustic Vermont pairings.
GIFT BOX INCLUDES:
- Winnimere - A seasonal, washed-rind cheese made only from winter milk, when our cows are eating dry hay in our dairy barn and producing rich milk that's perfect for this style of cheese. The texture is very soft, with flavors of bacon, mustard, and tropical fruit.
- Harbison - Slightly smaller with a delicate bloomy rind. While also very soft, Harbison's flavors are reminiscent of mushrooms & butter, or brassica vegetables when ripe. For both cheeses, we recommend leaving the bark intact and serving with a spoon.
- Red Barn Lavash Brewfest Crackers - These artisanal flatbreads are made with spent brewer's grains from Long Trail Brewery, rolled out and lightly seasoned with salt and black sesame seeds. (4-ounce bag)
- Squirrel Stash "Tapped" Maple Nuts - Squirrel Stash Nuts are a Vermont maple twist on a German roasted nut made with love in small batches. (3 oz package)
- Wooden Spreader - A 7" long cheese spreader, hand-crafted in Vermont from cherry wood at Rockledge Farms.
Packaged in your choice of a standard or rustic wooden gift box.