This position will travel to our satellite locations to provide day to day coaching andverification activities, support site-specific food safety quality assurance (FSQA) programs, and facilitate communication on pertinent subjects between all sites. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, organized, self-motivated individual who can support a complex FSQA system while maintaining our high standard of quality and continuously improving daily functions. Familiarity with current USDA and FDA policies and procedures desirable.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· FSQA Program Verification and challenge Activities
· Day to Day verification of Sanitation best practices in real time
· Drive the on-site FSQA systems through sampling, monitoring, corrective actions, etc.
· Maintain 3rdparty audit standards and participate in audits
· Assist in implementation, verification, and improvement of HACCP plans/GMPs
· Collaborate with Production, Shipping and Maintenance staff
· Maintain calibration program throughout all sites
· Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area throughout the facilities
· Keep the Quality Assurance Manager informed of all FSQA results and issues
· Support and develop the implementation activities for GFSI
· Performing all other duties deemed appropriate, necessary, required, or directed by the Quality Assurance Manager.
· Degree in Food Science, related discipline (Microbiology, Chemistry, or Biochemistry) or commensurate experience
· HACCP/HARPC/food safety knowledge
· Attention to detail with a critical mind frame
· Ability to work independently with direction
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Experience with GMP’s and writing SOP’s. 3rdparty audit experience is a plus
· Travel to other sites required (10 miles radius)
· Flexible schedule and be open to working weekends
Email us at email@example.com to submit your resumé and 3 references.