Jasper Hill is a leader in the artisan cheese industry. We are a mission based company working to preserve Vermont’s agricultural soils and working landscape through farmstead cheese production. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, experienced person to manage the Human Resources across our family of businesses. Jasper Hill is in the beautiful, rural, rolling hills of Greensboro, VT. The Jasper Hill Family of Businesses includes two farms, two creameries, a cheese aging facility, as well as the sales and administrative team.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-motivated and outgoing person to help us host visitors from the cheese industry. They will work hard to set up and maintain events while making it look effortless. Some experience creating cheese boards and understanding the small touches that make an event special is preferred. This support position will help our current hospitality, sales, and marketing staff in creating a warm, welcoming, and down to earth experience for our guests. This position will require flexible hours including some early mornings, late nights and weekends.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Represent the company in a positive, professional manner
- Support hospitality, education, and company events
- Coordinate Jasper Hill’s participation in local off-site events
- Guide visitors, lead tours, escort groups of people/educational groups
- Book accommodations, manage guest housing and schedule housekeeping
- Provide seasonal support for mail order
- Outgoing and friendly
- Able to problem solve and find resolutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to take on tasks and responsibilities as needed
- Passionate about cheese
To send a resume or get more information contact Monique via email@example.com or 802-533-2566x106.
Visit www.jasperhillfarm.com/employment for our entire listing of open positions.