Jasper Hill a mission-based company, working to preserve Vermont’s agricultural soils and working landscape through farmstead cheese production. Our family of businesses includes two dairies, two creameries, and a state-of-the-art underground aging facility that matures & markets cheese for 5 creameries. Our farm is located in the beautiful, rural, rolling hills of Greensboro, VT. Our business is growing, and we’re looking for great people to join our world-class team!
Just as milk is key to cheese quality, our team is critical to the success of our business as a whole. We value teamwork and collaboration, encouraging both individual and collective success. As a growing and diverse business, there will always be opportunities for those who excel at their work and take pride in building something new.
Maintenance is a dynamic role that ensures our 22,000 square foot underground cheese lair runs well. Our environmental control systems and cave atmosphere make for a fascinating building to maintain. We have professional HVAC company to take care of the complex issues. This role would support their work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep washroom and maintenance room clean and organized
- Operate, monitor, maintain machines and systems in the washroom
- Perform general maintenance in and outside the building
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic electrical and plumbing skills
- Detail- and process-oriented, good follow-through
- Able to learn quickly, ask questions, share concerns, seek information/answers, problem solve
- Computer literate
- Love of artisan cheese is a plus!
- Able to stand all day; able to bend, kneel, and lift 40 pounds
- Negotiable, depends upon relevant experience.
- In addition to Health Insurance and 401K, the work at Jasper Hill offers a strong sense of teamwork and immersion in great food. The passion for what we do, and desire to do our best, radiates throughout our entire team.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at email@example.com to request an application or submit your resumé and 3 references.
Learn more about our company and open positions at www.jasperhillfarm.com/employment