As Jasper Hill enterprises grow, there is an ever-increasing need to focus on serving our customers with the engagement they need to keep pace with our scaling inventory. This new position is dedicated, entirely, to this crucial task. We are looking for someone with strong cheese and sales experience to take our team to the next level and deliver for our farms and mission. This is a unique opportunity to build and lead a program while collaborating at the international level to push the science and craft of cheese to new heights.
- General oversight of the performance of our customer base and distribution sales team.
- Account management for high-performance customers
- Planning and strategic engagement with key customers of distributors
- Travel to support customer shows, events, and training initiatives
- Goal setting and strategic planning for a growing team, including department budgeting
- Coordination with our sensory, hospitality, marketing, and inventory teams
- Participation in daily activities on-site in the Cellars is preferred.
- Solid account management experience
- Several years of direct cheese or specialty experience
- Experience working with specialty distribution sales or purchasing
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excel proficiency
Submit completed applications to Emily: email@example.com