Jasper Hill is a leader in the artisan cheese industry. We are a mission based company working to preserve Vermont’s agricultural soils and working landscape through farmstead cheese production. The Jasper Hill Family of Businesses (JFOB) includes two farms, two creameries, a cheese aging facility, as well as the sales and administrative team – all nestled into the rolling hills of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom.
Jasper Hill Farm is looking for an organized, motivated person to manage our e-commerce business and support our Director of Marketing. This full-time role will help grow sales by implementing our e-commerce plan, while understand the relationships between marketing, promotion, customer service, and user interactions.
- Manage e-commerce business, including helping implement new platforms
- Drive sales through the production of bi-weekly newsletters, promotions and social media
- Provide end-customer service, process orders and troubleshoot problems
- Measure effectiveness of e-commerce marketing using online tools
- Support the Director of Marketing on all things Marketing
- Coordinate in the production of labels and package design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Background in cheese or specialty food a plus
- Pagination skills – Word (publishing layout), PageMaker, Pages or similar
- Experience with Online platforms like Mailchimp and Squarespace
- Familiarity with Illustrator and Photoshop - proficiency a plus
Submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org