In 2015, we brought the Jasper Hill experience to Boston in our first-ever retail venture at the Boston Public Market. Our BPM team sells all of our products at a cut-to-order cheese counter, and serves several hot prepared food items using our cheeses. We thrive on providing outstanding customer service, and finding the right cheese for every palate. This is a part-time position that includes work on both weekend days.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve, cut, and wrap all Cellars at Jasper Hill cheeses
- Maintain clean and attractive displays
- Prepare and serve: grilled cheese, mac & cheese, raclette
- Provide excellent customer service while being an ambassador for our industry
- Maintain clean working environment and follow all food safety protocol
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Love of cheese!
- Desire to learn about cheesemaking and aging processes, cheese pairings & serving
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with basic cooking
- Retail/cheese experience a plus
- Able to work on your feet all day and lift up to 40 pounds
Compensation dependent on experience. We offer a competitive benefits package including Health Insurance and PTO for full-time employees.
APPLY IN PERSON AT THE BOSTON PUBLIC MARKET, OR SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO: WORK@JASPERHILLFARM.COM